A place to vent conect and grow!

I'm starting this page as an outlet to grow in all aspects that I can. I also want to connect with other people who may be experiencing the same things I do. A place to vent connect and grow!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to the Grind

    Well Stella is now back home and I am back to work after being off Sunday and Monday.  And boy did I get welcomed back to work with welcome hands!  People must have been very bored nine months ago because we have had babies born out the yazoo!  I believe at one point yesterday we had 11 babies born with in a 4hr time friend.  And of course there is never enough staff, so needless to say I earned my keep last night. But hey it's job security right! ;)
    On my two days off I didn't really do too much. But we did make our yearly trip to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out some spooky ookies.  Now this weekend we are going to attempt to carve them. This will be very interesting with a 2yo this year. I am so excited to see little man dressed up for Halloween. He is going to be a shark.
     Well I hope all is well with everyone, it's time to hit the sheets so I can be refreshed for work tonight. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment