A place to vent conect and grow!

I'm starting this page as an outlet to grow in all aspects that I can. I also want to connect with other people who may be experiencing the same things I do. A place to vent connect and grow!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Can I get a Stamp Please!

   So after dropping my 2 year old off at school which ended up in a 30minute drop off session since he has decided he doesn't want mommy to leave (Just stab me in the heart why don't ya son), I proceed to the Post Office. So in this day and age of paying bills online stamps aren't something I frequently need to buy, so needless to say I didn't realize until I got there that today is Columbus Day duh postal workers can't work on Columbus Day what was I thinking! So I thought to myself no big deal I'll just get some from the stamp machine. Ohh but nuh uh that's not happening either! WTH!! As I go into the office the machine that use to spit out the stamps after entering in your money is GONE! No really like I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal just to buy a damn stamp.  So luckily good ol Ingles is right next door so I hit them up for some stamps, success. So in talking with the manager she proceeds to tell me that the Post Office took the machine out because it cost too much money for them to stock. Really are you kidding me!? I understand the economy is not the best right now but come on when you can't get a freakin stamp from the post office this is just sad! Oh and now I hear they want to stop delivering mail on Saturday. Monday - Friday No weekends or holidays including the ones not everyone remembers until we try to go to the Post Office or bank, sounds like a good schedule to me! And it's not even noon yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment