A place to vent conect and grow!

I'm starting this page as an outlet to grow in all aspects that I can. I also want to connect with other people who may be experiencing the same things I do. A place to vent connect and grow!

Friday, October 15, 2010

STELLAAAAAAAAAA

     So night one of three down at work.  Have to say it well busy but good. Got off f work this am and met one of my friends from work to pick up her puppy Stella to puppysit for a few days. She is so cute! I am so excited about keeping her for a few days, but probably not as excited as my 2yr old.  But I will tell you someone who is definitely not impressed my 6yo chihuahua Bruiser! He thinks she's a little overrated. So when I got home and Carson (my 2yo) saw Stella he flipped he kept yelling out Stellaaa Stellaaa. I felt like I was watching Rambo it was too funny.
     After dropping Stella off and giving instructions to my hubby to walk miss Stella I took Carson to school against his will I might add. Again after dropping him off and trying to leave he cried and didn't want me to leave. I guess I better enjoy it now though seeing as how when he becomes a teenager he won't want anything to do with me I'm sure.  So when I drive around back of the school to leave there is a window you can look into the classroom and see the kiddos as you leave and he is fine, that boy knows how to work his momma!
     Now it's time for bed ready to hit the sheets so I can do it all over again tonight! Good night all and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi; I'm your newest follower from TwitterMoms.

    Sandie lee
    http://imaginationcafeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend named Stella. She is firey, redheaded lawyer. i love the name. Any who, I'm following you from Twitter Moms. Love the black stars :-)

    Chastity - My Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete