A place to vent conect and grow!

I'm starting this page as an outlet to grow in all aspects that I can. I also want to connect with other people who may be experiencing the same things I do. A place to vent connect and grow!

Monday, October 11, 2010

TV Dilema

So why is it that either there is absolutely nothing on TV to watch or there is two or three things on at the same time that you want to watch? TV Dilemma for the night Braves vs Giants Game #4 and American Pickers. So OK the game is obviously more important but none the less I'm doin the flipper!

So here's a question for you guys : What shows do you find yourselves flipping between when on at the same time?

2 comments:

  1. New follower from Mommy Bloggers! Don't hate me, I'm a SF Giants fan!!! Stop by sometime at http://hungrigyrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't hate the player just the game right ;) Thanks so much for joining. Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete